cad-animationscad-animations

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

extremely well made

i loved your choice of shots and the way you used those close-up boxes. great job

Hostage Situation 2 Hostage Situation 2

i need to block out the last review

i dont normally review too many movies, but the person who reviewed this one before me is an asshole who should be shot.
now for the review - great movie i loved EVERYTHING i bet it took forever to make! keep them coming!

Bin Laden Will Die!! Bin Laden Will Die!!

they aren't pakis

the taliban are in afghanistan, not pakistan, although all those middle eastern countries are the same to me. nuke 'em all, i say.

Clay Donkeys Clay Donkeys

wow it had a bunch of flashing images and crap music. i think you could have done something more creative. i only gave it a 1 for graphics because you had a picture of ren and stimpy in there.

Th Day the TV Turned Evil Th Day the TV Turned Evil

not bad....

great graphics, but the story wasnt all that great. pretty good for your first one. hope to see some more.

BEEBO Part 3 BEEBO Part 3

cant wait for more

another great movie - my favorite line:
wow that's quite an amazing story GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!
great foreshadowing from the 1st one - harry said if beebo smoked again he'd shoot him in the face.

BEEBO Part 2 BEEBO Part 2

significantly less pubic hair

once again, great movie, cant wait for more

BEEBO Part 1 BEEBO Part 1

best series ever!

all the beebo movies are great! the animation, although not spectacular, fits the movie perfectly. harry is the man. i can't wait until ep. 4 comes out!

Socks The M.L. Cat Socks The M.L. Cat

my cat's breath smells like cat food

magical llama productions is great. we shall continue to make great movies and great flash animations. thanks to pete for showing me how to make my buttons work because i was too lazy to read the tutorial. i also think socks should be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine.

Vampire Hunter INA Vampire Hunter INA

such a great movie!!!

i wont bother restating what everyone else said in their reviews, but it was great. what was the song that was in it? you should put in the audio credit because plenty of people are going to want to download it now.